CONCURSO PARA JÓVENES INVESTIGADORES EN FILOSOFÍA DEL DERECHO (IVR- 2017)
Lectura Filosofía Derecho
Young Scholars, not over 35 years of age, are cordially invited to write a paper to be presented at the next world congress of the IVR in Istanbul (Turkey) and published in the Archiv für Rechts- und Sozialphilosophie (ARSP).
Papers submitted for the IVR-Prize should
– deal with the subjects of the 28th IVR World Congress on “Peace” to be held in Istanbul – Maltepe University, July 16th to 21st, 2017;
– be written in one of the ARSP languages: English, French, German or Spanish;
– not exceed the length of 20 pages including footnotes and bibliography (about 2300 key strokes each page);
– have on its cover page, the title of the paper, the name, affiliation, postal address, e-mail address, member status of the IVR, and the date of birth of the applicant;
– have on all other pages no reference to the applicant´s name or any other information that would indentify the applicant;
– be mailed to the Secretary General of the IVR, Prof. Leslie Francis (email@example.com).
– Deadline for submission is January 16th, 2017.
Only one submission by each competitor is allowed.
The date of birth should be given.
To facilitate the assessment of the papers competitors who present their papers in French, German or Spanish are requested to add an English translation.
The participation in the IVR-Prize competition does not exclude the paper from being submitted to the Congress (for presentation in the working groups).
The papers received will be read by a panel of judges appointed by the Executive Committee of the IVR.
The prize winner will be awarded € 1000 and be given the opportunity to deliver a special “IVR-Prize Lecture” at the Istanbul World Congress of the IVR. Her/his paper will be published in the ARSP.